For the Best View into Your Network: Traffix WideLens
Only the Traffix SDC provides total Diameter and other signaling level visibility in real time within your signaling network. When using the Traffix WideLens‘ simple web-based dashboard, operators benefit from a wide range of options to zoom in and immediately identify and repair any connectivity or signaling problem. Above and beyond troubleshooting, WideLens offers easy-to-extract business intelligence statistics and analysis reports so operators can keep a finger directly on the pulse of their network. In addition, WideLens provides valuable statistics on users and their network usage which can be used to enhance marketing promotions and campaigns.
- Peer – received/sent messages, pending requests, RTT, t/o, and more…
- Node – concurrent sessions, average threads load, and more…
- Flow – selection/failure statistics, RTT, distribution of routing, and more
- Routing – selection/failure statistics, RTT, distribution of transformation
- Transformation – selection/failure statistics, RTT
- Alarm types – frequency, distribution